Friday, January 4, 2013

Pinhole

When constructing our pinhole cameras, I'm not going to lie to you I absolutely didn't like it one bit at all. It was so time consuming and every measurement had to be so exact (which I didn't realize at the time) and I just figured my camera would turn out wrong and wouldn't work. Well...I was wrong and I've come to really love my pinhole camera. It's a bit tedious sometimes only being able to take one picture at a time and having to worry about the perfect amount of time to expose the paper, but the pictures that I've gotten out of this little box of cardboard is incredible. 
 So I wasn't able to upload my own pinhole photos because they're not quite finished yet but I really like this picture. The light and shadows of this person taking pictures is cool and kind of ironic. I also like that you can see someone in the photograph too. Anyways its really cool and I like it. 
 I love the light thats streaming behind the person in this photo. It's also a bit of a one thirds rule (booyah) and the field being illuminated by the sun looks really beautiful. 
Had to throw a city photograph in here because duh. The lights in the city against the dark sky look really incredible. The lights reflecting off of the water looks really beautiful too and I actually am a bit curious how long it took the photographer to get this perfect shot. The light and dark sky with the dock in the center cutting the photograph looks very  perfect and typical and I like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment