Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Inspiration- something that makes me happy

When I think of something that makes me happy, I automatically think of my friends. My friends are extremely important to me. They're who I go to if I'm having a rough day to go and get some cheesy tots after school or if I just need someone to make me laugh during gym, and they never fail to be there for me. Most of my friends I've only known for three or four years, but I feel like I've known them my whole life and hanging out with them on free weekends always makes me happy. My friends are really important to who I am and they make me the person I am today.
 The friends I surround myself with are quite possibly the funniest people on the planet. Whether it's laughing about inside jokes from eighth grade, making up crazy scenarios about what we would rather do, or simply just laughing about how stupid we're being, they never fail to make me laugh. I always find myself laughing when I'm around them and it's just the best.
 I love hanging out with them and I've grown to love them all for themselves. We never have to be anyone different when we're all together, we're just ourselves. We get on each others' nerves, yes, and we sometimes say the wrong thing at the wrong time, but we keep each other grounded. Hanging out with them individually or in a group really does make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment