Monday, March 18, 2013

Poster Design

For the poster design project, I decided to do Twelfth Night because I thought it would be an interesting play (and I heard that She's the Man was based off of the play and it's quite possibly my favorite movie of all time). I used the fact that the play is based for the most part on the beach, and used a picture of the beach and the pier that I took this summer and a wheel, which is a prop that they're going to use for the musical. I really liked for the most part how my project turned out, (I don't have pictures of it) but I love the contrast between the darker wheel and the bright sea and how I could incorporate a picture of my favorite place into my projects at school. It was fun to make even though it was a bit tiring and time consuming at times, but it was a good experience overall!

No comments:

Post a Comment