Sunday, March 24, 2013

Inspiration- 1 thing, 3 different ways.

I'm featuring Tony again because I miss him a lot and he's just so lovable and photogenic. I can remember the exact reason that I took each of these three pictures just by his facial expression.

He desperately wanted the bacon that I was eating in my other hand. And he just looks so slim, I mean look at that. He's so cute. Anyways, he was trying ridiculously hard to get that bacon and I thought it was hilarious because he just ate his whole bowl of food. 




He was extraordinarily annoyed because I had brushed his fur backwards and he was not having that so he stopped purring and glared at me until I brushed it back down normally. Sassy. 



I had just turned on the TV while he was napping and he was annoyed to say the least. I woke him up and he was like "not uh. stop it. when is she leaving." Plus I just really like this angle of his face because he just looks so fluffy and adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment