Sunday, January 6, 2013

Inspiration- Younger Self

I have literally thousands of embarrassing pictures of my younger self because my sister fancied herself a photographer so awesome for me. It's nice though to go back and see the pictures, especially from when I was super little, and reminisce. I was the cutest baby in the entire world. Anyways, enjoy!
Sorry for party rocking in this fur fest when I was like six...I, like Marlee, dressed myself. I have at least three hundred picture of myself in those fabulous heart glasses. I honestly can;t remember where I was when this was taken though (oops).
This was a common picture in my youth, me with my sister, apparently I was just always with her. I love this picture though, my sister was like thirteen (and would kill me if she knew this was online) and it just reminds me of the good times when we were younger and when we were super close. Lovin' the christmas spirit!
 So I was the adorable, quiet one in the back that was enjoying my red wagon and meeting Madeline. The children before me are in order my best friend who is sobbing and who I grew up with, Ashley and then the boy in between us is her cousin..or something Devon, I also grew up with him. I really like our cardboard crowns in this picture and also how confused I look that everyone else is crying and I'm just like what's going on guys but, anyway awesome picture overall.

1 comment: