Monday, October 29, 2012

Inspiration- Black and White

Black and white pictures have always appealed to me whether it's printing them or shooting them, I've just always genuinely enjoyed them. I decided to take a few black and white pictures feat. Sandy because I mean why not, if I die at least I'll have some photo evidence right? Right. So I took three or four pictures and then it got really windy and I got cold so that's all for now (oops). I actually love storms. They are so unique and awesome and as long as I have blankets, a candle, a fully charged phone and computer I'm pretty good for a while. I stood outside for a bit yesterday and just took pictures of everything. The wind and the rain, ugh it's awesome.

 The bright sky against the dark ground contrasts really beautifully along with the swaying of the leaves and the rain drops against the pool. Everything is just so soaked, it's awesome.
 This was a bit of a before and after shot (without the before) because less than twenty four hours ago there was a patio set there with chairs and stuff and now theres just not (and I didn't notice until this morning whatever) but i just like how slippery the ground looks, even though its not, and how empty this once seemingly full area looks.

Even though this photo is a bit blurry and bad quality, the white leaves that were once a green and the drainage pond behind my house that's slowly filling up looks awesome. It's like a river back there and I'm glad that I captured it because I never do but it always looks cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment