Sunday, October 14, 2012

Inspiration- Person


There are tons of people that have inspired me in my life but, the one I'm choosing over all of the others is my sister, Alisa. My sister and I were never very close when we were younger because she's nine years older than I am, so it was always difficult but, over the past few years we've gotten a lot closer. She has always had this hilarious attitude, my brother and sister are both super funny people but, my sister always had a sarcastic comment about something my mom was saying or something my brother did that always made me die laughing. She's such a fun person to be around, I love hanging out with her when I can and going to visit her in Philly (where she lives).

 She's a really good person too, always really nice to people and helping people when she can. There was never a time when if I needed something, she wouldn't come help me with it. Like I said before, she's one of the funniest people I know and she's a really good friend to people, listening to what's going on with them and such. The picture above is her with her friend Allison when they were having lunch in NYC.  
She's surprisingly adventurous, she went all over Europe when a few years back and went to LA by herself and just traveled everywhere, something I hope to do. I'm taking a trip with her this summer to Europe and I'm super excited. My sister is truly inspiring to me, she's the type of person that I hope to be when I grow up. She's extremely stubborn but, caring and funny and a really generous person.  I love being around her and I'm so happy that she's my sister even though we fight and bicker, I wouldn't have it any other way. 

1 comment: